headlight washer pump 280zx - Classic ZX - 2nd to 4th Generation - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

headlight washer pump 280zx

Featured Replies

Need a headlight washer pump for my 1980 280zx , any info/source would be helpful

Thanks

4 hours ago, H. Roeckelein said:

Need a headlight washer pump for my 1980 280zx , any info/source would be helpful

Thanks

Can you post a picture of the part?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I could look around too if no one else has one. I don't know if I have one or not

Just replied to your post....I do have a pump laying around!!

  • Author

Thanks to all -one member has one on its way to me - Great site with lots of great Z guys.

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Finally got the pump changed - although the pump works theres no spray coming out - Yes, the water container is filled  - Could it be that the sprayers are plugged up or????any suggestions?

Thanks

Edited by H. Roeckelein

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.