IGNORED

Rally Suspension

NoClassic

Thanks for that very helpful guidance.  My 'adjustable' perches have frozen solid (exactly 2 year un-adusted) but as soon as they are freed, I'll follow your suggestions. Do you have guidance on ride heights and where to measure them?

with best regards

Nick

12 hours ago, nickmaris said:

Thanks for that very helpful guidance.  My 'adjustable' perches have frozen solid (exactly 2 year un-adusted) but as soon as they are freed, I'll follow your suggestions. Do you have guidance on ride heights and where to measure them?

with best regards

Nick

Hi Nick, I usually measure from the rocker or pinch seam to make sure there's some rake in the body for aero purposes. These are measured before, during, and after the corner balance on a leveled-out 4-post alignment rack. Make sure the car is level when doing the corner balancing and the wheels are allowed to settle after lowering from the jacks or else you'll be chasing a moving target.

On 5/18/2019 at 5:36 PM, 260DET said:

I've checked over the 240Z that won Bejing-Paris a couple of years ago, it was basically a standard car enhanced by using technically superior materials and with a ferocious attention to detail, something that Japan would approve of. It's not always about using advanced systems, in this case it was just about building a near perfect car without changing any of the original systems. Which in itself is an enormous tribute to the original design.

And a second go https://www.facebook.com/P2Pcar86/?tn-str=k*F