IGNORED

body parts

zbert1

I'm removing the body tabs with the spring clips still attached. I was afraid I'd screw up the spring clips removing them. zbert1 can do that. Looking at the spring clips, they kind of remind me of the clips inside the early hatches. Any possibility they were the same part?

Good question I do not know hopefully another member might know I have tried to locate new clips they are not available thru Nissan the ones I managed to lose were rough at best

was I successful at getting my address to you ? I am still fighting technology once again thanks a million.  

534394717.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

When removing the rear panel clips I noticed that they look like the clips inside the Series 1 (sorry) hatch. I believe the ones I'm referring to are the ones that connect to the duct work. Sorry, I haven't been inside an early hatch in a number of years. Anyway, is it possible that the rear panel clips are the same as the internal hatch clips?