saturday night music thread - Page 82 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

saturday night music thread

Featured Replies

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
3 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

 

Glad to see you survived the tornados!

One came within a few miles of me. I put my motorcycle helmet on and raised the roll over bar on my Exmark mower. Me and my dog sat on the lawnmower, me with a motorcycle helment on and a beer I couldn't drink with the dog in my lap. My redneck safe place, a riding lawnmower. LOL

Oh and I found out today that if my garage apartment falls on my Zs my homeowners covers them, not Hagerty. I've got to get that figured out asap, the values and what not.

 

Edited by siteunseen

4 hours ago, siteunseen said:

 

Oh and I found out today that if my garage apartment falls on my Zs my homeowners covers them, not Hagerty. I've got to get that figured out asap, the values and what not.

 

The homeowner's policy might also require an appraisal for each car too.

Getting an early start on Saturday night this week.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.