saturday night music thread - Page 52 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

saturday night music thread

Featured Replies

I know we all have way different taste in music but I've found music to be the best way for me to stay inside without getting bored. I'm listening to stuff I haven't heard in 20 years. Thank goodness I've saved my old hard drives.

My old stereo isn't doing so well though, covered with dust and over heated. Oh well, I need to upgrade.

 

I must admit the throwback to my 20 years ago self was mainly alcohol. LOL

The meanings of my "favorite" songs back then are silly to me know. My funeral song list just changed.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

20 years ago was the year 2000...

Sorry, that must be a shock.

Edited by Zed Head

  • 2 weeks later...

This one just belongs here after that one.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.