IGNORED

Another one bites the dust.

zKars

Tuning carbs is the lowest form of witchcraft. Every muggle knows that.

The second thing of interest in the glove box is well, two items. First was the last registration form from Alberta, dated 1990. 27 odd years ago. Second is a letter from the Solister General of Alberta dated late 1990 detailing the driving record of the owner. There were four speeding offences in the past 18 months, with a corresponding large number of demerit points. Included in the envelope was a warning letter from 'the man" indication the perp's options and requesting an improved driving attitude.

Apparently the selected option was to park the car... We now know what happened over the ensuing quarter century +. Nothing but a slow weight reduction strategy and budget varmit accomodation.

Edited by zKars
  • Like 2

Well we have finally come to the end of road for 2744. 

The only parts of the body that were salvagable were the rear hatch slam panel and downward to about half way through the tail lights, and various little sections like the hood latch bracket, center front grill support (attached to lower rad support), take kind of thing. 

After sweeping up the rust pile in the center of the floor after final body separation, I'm estimating the weight of said pile to be in the 50 lb range. I dutifully combed through the pile to salvage all useful hardware. I'm going to put a small amount of the rust/dust  in a clear glass jar and put it on the mantle as a memento to it's service.

Warning. The following pictures are graphic in nature and may be upsetting to some viewers.  

IMG_1814.JPG

IMG_1817.JPG

IMG_1816.JPG