IGNORED

72 240z Parts Car Complete - SC $400)

JSM

if you're getting notifications each time someone post you've done what I accidentally do all the time when I'm using my phone with my chubby fingers, bottom left in the reply box "Notify me of replies".  If you click it it'll turn green and you get all the replies.

But the @siteunseen is a way of notifying that particular member only, I think the cool kids call it "tagging". :)

You can click it to turn it off, goes from green to grey.

tagging.png

1 minute ago, siteunseen said:

if you're getting notifications each time someone post you've done what I accidentally do all the time when I'm using my phone with my chubby fingers, bottom left in the reply box "Notify me of replies".  If you click it it'll turn green and you get all the replies.

But the @siteunseen is a way of notifying that particular member only, I think the cool kids call it "tagging". :)

You can click it to turn it off, goes from green to grey.

tagging.png

Yeah I didn't know either of these thanks.  So the tagging thing does send them a notification? I'm usually good with forums, but I can't figure out twitter or Facebook.  I'm even an IT guy!  

Honestly, I just don't care for Facebook and real name stuff. I simply don't use it. I have a fictitious name so I can see things when I need to.  

9 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

classiczcars is my only social media, can't you tell? ROFL

I'm a country boy with a lot to say it just seems to always come out wrong, but you guys understand my backwards arse. :)

LOL no worries.

People will always go did you see the Z for sale on Facebook? I can never seem to find it. 

• Like 1