Home Built Z 'Full video build' - Page 45 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Home Built Z 'Full video build'

Featured Replies

I really like what you did with the graphics! Subtle, not too flashy, nice touch.

I like that steering wheel. All the 240Z wheels I've seen before have different spokes than what you have. The series 1 cars don't have the holes punched out, they're just indented where the holes on this wheel are.

IMG_2238.JPG

Edited by w3wilkes

  • Author
6 hours ago, w3wilkes said:

I like that steering wheel. All the 240Z wheels I've seen before have different spokes than what you have. The series 1 cars don't have the holes punched out, they're just indented where the holes on this wheel are.

IMG_2238.JPG

I thought mine was the original, but one of my viewers identified it as a 240K wheel. Either way, I like it so it can stay.

  • Author
In this episode I have a go at TIG welding a stainless steel exhaust for the 680g with a bit of help from Benny, aka The Mechanical Stig.
 
 
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Yup. You need a resonator in there or it will be unbearable.

 

  • Author
In this episode I finally do something about the suspension and ride height of the 680.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

You will need a spindle pin puller!! When you do the rear wheel bearings it makes removing the lower control arms possible.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.