My 240z project - Page 3 - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

My 240z project

Featured Replies

  • Author
BTW, 'I do this all the time', and, 'I don't understand why it's such a big deal' are not acceptable responses.

Namerow I thought I explained. I will be away from the zcar this weekend. I have husband duties. When I get back I will take some photos and write up detailed as I can. I did some black chomate on the seatbelt bolts and they came out kind of cool. I will post some of those too. I should trade you for pics under your dash default_laugh.png. I didn’t take enough and have a couple mystery wires.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.