My 240z project - Page 5 - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

My 240z project

Featured Replies

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

It’s been awhile since I have updated. The car has been with the painter. So I thought I would show some pics for update IMG_0649.JPGIMG_0651.JPGIMG_0652.JPGIMG_0653.JPG


Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Just thought I throw up some updates on my project. I have been chipping away at the interior since getting back from paint. The paint guy came by this morning to finish sanding and buffing. I love this car :) IMG_0839.JPGIMG_0837.JPGIMG_0838.JPGIMG_0836.JPGIMG_0835.JPGIMG_0745.JPG


Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

You make us all look like sloths...! Wish I was that far along...

  • Author

Started the seats today, hopefully the material will relax and look good. Figured I would let it sit a couple days before stretching. IMG_0845.JPGIMG_0846.JPGIMG_0858.JPGIMG_0857.JPGIMG_0832.JPGIMG_0859.JPG


Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

  • Author
You make us all look like sloths...! Wish I was that far along...

Wish I had more time LOL. Swear always something getting in the way .


Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Nice work! What's the trick to shine up the lenses.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.