IGNORED

Vinyl Top as an option 240z

JSM

19 minutes ago, 240260280 said:

showroom2.jpg

IM(not so humble)O, That's how "They" start out ruining great cars. "They" (pick any manufacturer) start adding extraneous B.S. instead of quality and design tweaks to improve the car. Eventually "They" end up pushing a bloated "Jabba the Hut" on the masses and wonder why the appeal is dwindling. Thanks, I'm feeling a little better now.

18 hours ago, Mark Maras said:

IM(not so humble)O, That's how "They" start out ruining great cars. "They" (pick any manufacturer) start adding extraneous B.S. instead of quality and design tweaks to improve the car. Eventually "They" end up pushing a bloated "Jabba the Hut" on the masses and wonder why the appeal is dwindling. Thanks, I'm feeling a little better now.

I wish the wheels were produced 16x7. Always liked those. Those were what everyone had back in the 70's.

I have seen the red car photos before.  I am not sure about a vinyl top on a 240z but I think it looks good on the red car (ignoring the long term rust issues they may cause).  But the white one, Im not so sure.  It looks to me as if the top is completely different on the red one verses the white car.  On the red car, the lower part of the top appears to start lower at the rear quarter windows which accents the lines on the rear fenders.  On the white one, the vinyl starts a little higher up so it doesn't follow the same lines as the car.  I cant imagine there being two styles of tops from Datsun?

On 8/17/2017 at 4:04 PM, esmit208 said:

Cool we will have to get together sometime.

Let me know. I just got insurance on my car Friday. Get my tag Monday. Dave Stopped by today wirh his nice 75. His AC works awesome!

22 hours ago, JSM said:

Let me know. I just got insurance on my car Friday. Get my tag Monday. Dave Stopped by today wirh his nice 75. His AC works awesome!

Mine is still up on jacks getting the metal work done. Never knew how many places you can find it.

IMG_20140101_192655_560.jpg