Photobucket Rant - They SUCK - Page 3 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Photobucket Rant - They SUCK

Featured Replies

546259-photobucket-3rd-party-hosting-bro

 

If you're bored and can't see your pictures expand yer music portfolio

Old Stuff:

Memphis Minnie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVPyOA_e5eQ 

Wynonie Harris  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_lJMRb12Is

 

Newer Stuff:

First Aid Kit  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC57z-oDPLs

Raveonettes  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcqeZuDnCf0

 

Happy Summer Stuff:

English Beat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFv1kqdl2VQ

Prince Buster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZC6Ot1MLP0

 

 

... and I cringe to acknowledge Nickelback as from Alberta....

So I posted a linked photo yesterday and it showed up ok. Will it all of a sudden disappear?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Hank is from Georgianna ,Al. Exit 114 off I-65. One hour south of Montgomery. Turn left go through Andalusia then left again through conucuh national forest then through crestview until the toll bridge. Destin! 5 hours from my driveway or 4 depends on drinking.

John Kay's of  Stppenwolf  was Canadian. 

  • Author
17 hours ago, wheee! said:

... and I cringe to acknowledge Nickelback as from Alberta....

Ewwww... Really? I'm so, so, sorry, but I have to hate you now. Crap. That's incredibly inconvenient.

  • Author
18 hours ago, siteunseen said:

Muscle Shoals has got the Swampers.

Haven't they been known to pick a song or two?

  • Author
16 hours ago, JSM said:

So I posted a linked photo yesterday and it showed up ok. Will it all of a sudden disappear?

From looking around on the internet for other people having problems, I believe the answer is "yes".

It will disappear as soon as they get around to enforcing their newly released surprise policy on you. Probably hasn't happened to you yet because you don't do enough of it to get their attention. They are probably waiting until you have done enough of it to make changing direction really really painful. Painful enough they think you will consider paying $400 per year to fix it.

Make it free until you are hooked, and then make you to pay to fix it.

4 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Ewwww... Really? I'm so, so, sorry, but I have to hate you now. Crap. That's incredibly inconvenient.

But we also have Shane Yellowbird! Check out his song "Me and My Old Pickup Truck..."

 

  • Author

wheee!, OK, you're allowed one strike, and since you're already ashamed about Nickelback, I guess the lesson has been learned.

On quick search, I turned up lots of other artists from Alberta, but here's some that I recognized and don't turn off. Everybody's working for the weekend, right?

Joni Mitchell
K.D. Lang
Tegan and Sara
Loverboy
Blind Melon Chitlin'

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.