IGNORED

Checking correct fuel level at Round Top 3 screw SU CARBS Float bowls

15 hours ago, siteunseen said:

I used a gallon paint can stir stick under the float mounting bracket. They fit good and are soft wood. Slide one under there and push down the tang with your finger.

20200409_185717.jpg

imageproxy.php?img=&key=e3750d425d330ce5

20200409_185828.jpg

When it looks like this you should be very close. Good luck.

20200409_185907.jpg

This is just a spare float i had in the storage room. To raise to fuel level i just need to push the tab towards the float and not raise it away from the float? By the way the tab on this float is ruined.

20200410_103817.jpg

Full flowing fuel is the needle out all the way. The closer the tang to the float, the longer the needle=more fuel.

20200410_110804.jpg

20200410_110918.jpg

Shortening the needle puts the plunger inside the fuel supply hole= less fuel.

20200410_110929.jpg

So, the closer the tang is to the float the longer the needle can extend.  More fuel.

The farther away the tang is, like in your photo above, the less the needle can extend.  Less fuel.

Edited by siteunseen

15 hours ago, jalexquijano said:

Thanks. I thought all i had to do is push it down with my finger. I really dont want to mess the ramp form.

20200403_213049.jpg

Yes you do want to mess up this ramp form.  It should look like a speed bump not a ramp.  Are there speed bumps in Panama?

This is what you want

image.jpeg

This is what you have

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, siteunseen said:

Yes you do want to mess up this ramp form.  It should look like a speed bump not a ramp.  Are there speed bumps in Panama?

This is what you want

image.jpeg

This is what you have

image.jpeg

Please refer to this photo. I need the level to raise in the chamber. Shall i just push the tang towards the float?