IGNORED

Z Lingerie. "Le Bra"

zKars

Sorry to start this rather "racy" topic on a Sunday morning, but I have something I believe you will want to see in the way of vintage intimate Z apparel. 

I find myself with a rather skimpy piece of clothing that just doesn't fit my well endowed Z. Perhaps its more to your liking and style.

This item is new and un-worn. I resisted the urge to try it on. Never know who's lurking around with a camera these days....

Let me know if you're interested. Asking $50 + shipping but will consider all offers.  Will package in a plain brown wrapper to ensure your privacy and to reduce embarrasent upon arrival. Final buyer will remain anonymous.

IMG_9226.JPG

IMG_9227.JPG

• Like 2

6 hours ago, zKars said:

Sorry to start this rather "racy" topic on a Sunday morning, but I have something I believe you will want to see in the way of vintage intimate Z apparel. 

I find myself with a rather skimpy piece of clothing that just doesn't fit my well endowed Z. Perhaps its more to your liking and style.

This item is new and un-worn. I resisted the urge to try it on. Never know who's lurking around with a camera these days....

Let me know if you're interested. Asking $50 + shipping but will consider all offers.  Will package in a plain brown wrapper to ensure your privacy and to reduce embarrasent upon arrival. Final buyer will remain anonymous.

IMG_9226.JPG

IMG_9227.JPG

I might be interested.  Do you have the matching Le Panties? I can't drive around half lingeried. 

I know these things dies a natural death for a reason.  The clear 3M film was the final Le-nail in the Le-coffin. 

Well then I'll put it on facebook as the coolest retro Z accessory ever and it will sell in a heart beat to a nice unsuspecting youngster. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, zKars said:

I know these things dies a natural death for a reason.  The clear 3M film was the final Le-nail in the Le-coffin. 

Well then I'll put it on facebook as the coolest retro Z accessory ever and it will sell in a heart beat to a nice unsuspecting youngster. 

Thomohawk would be a buyer, he's nostalgic or vintage, my dictionary is in the other room so big words escape at the moment.  8^(

Oh my,  I just remembered he has a 280. Sorry.