S2000-like Dash option for Datsun - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

S2000-like Dash option for Datsun

Featured Replies

12 hours ago, sweatybetty said:

wth is a digital taco?

Maaybe this is what they meant?

images.jpeg

It is is a interesting idea but in a zed dash it would be hard to fit in with out clashing with the all the the rounded lines. i don't know about you cat's but a Z drivers compartment feels like a fighter plane. maybe its just me , i just run a digital tac

 

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
19 hours ago, D280z said:

 i don't know about you cat's but a Z drivers compartment feels like a fighter plane. maybe its just me 

 

 I always felt the same. Although I've never flown in either one, a P51 Mustang or a Supermarine Spitfire are the two that come to mind.

..... Japanese zero.... made by Mitsubishi!

I am also pretty sure it was the same Mitsubishi body men that made the first z bodies [emoji5]

Sent from my SM-G530W using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Light, maneuverable, and built for speed.... which one am I describing...?!

11 hours ago, wheee! said:

Light, maneuverable, and built for speed.... which one am I describing...?!

Amelia Earhart? Danica Patrick?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.