Everyday Driver reviews/drives a 240Z - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Everyday Driver reviews/drives a 240Z

Featured Replies

These guys have had a youtube channel for some time and will be starting a new show on the Velocity Channel soon.

A pleasant surprize to see them review a 240Z. Enjoy.

 

Watched it last night, nicely produced.  Some great scenic shots with the car at speed.   I like their format with two test drive reviewers.

(of course, it's a 73 ...)

Don't ever buy a Z they are not good cars. Take it from me Dewey, you don't want part of this. :^)

I really enjoyed the video and might have to add that channel to my list. Helps put a few of the things that my own car does that I've wondered about -- rattles over bumps, the half beat needed between shifts, etc. -- in perspective. Wish I knew what road that is so I could go drive it myself!

4 hours ago, charliekwin said:

Wish I knew what road that is so I could go drive it myself!

Not positive, but almost all of the car videos of this type are filmed on Angeles Crest Hwy or Angeles Forest Hwy which are both together.  They are North of Pasadena.  I am on the roads several times per year and they are fantastic.  Both have tunnels where you can enjoy the car's exhaust music. :)

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
22 minutes ago, Jeff G 78 said:

Not positive, but almost all of the car videos of this type are filmed on Angeles Crest Hwy or Angeles Forest Hwy which are both together.  They are North of Pasadena.  I am on the roads several times per year and they are fantastic.  Both have tunnels where you can enjoy the car's exhaust music. :)

I'm just outside Pasadena and usually drive on Angeles Crest/Forest headed up toward Palmdale, but not much in the video looked familiar so maybe they went the other direction. It's been a long time since I've hit the Tujunga Canyon roads or continued east toward Wrightwood. Some exploring may be in order!

I'll have to watch it again.  I viewed it a dew days ago and wasn't paying that much attention to the background.  I wish I didn't live 2500 miles away from those great roads.  Michigan has the worst roads in the country.  They are all straight with no elevation and filled with car-eating potholes.

Quote
11 minutes ago, Jeff G 78 said:

 Michigan has the worst roads in the country.  They are all straight with no elevation and filled with car-eating potholes.

Sounds just like Edmonton!

 

What a great video. They succeeded in capturing the very essence of why I own a Z.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.