IGNORED

[SOLD] FS: Datsun Comp single row harmonic balancer

conedodger

I have two of the Datsun Competition catalog single row harmonic balancers. I will be using the Performance Products one on my new Rebello motor so these can go to good homes. I have no idea what these are worth but I'm told they're rare and NLA. They don't seem to be in too bad shape though they are used. I'll post pictures later. 

Ill price them at $125 + shipping and if they don't sell, I'll reconsider that...

Yes, they were sometimes called the Euro dampener as they were also used in European Z cars. They were sold in the Datsun Competition Catalog as Euro Dampners. That is where these two came from.

by the way, you two who bought these, I will be shipping them out Tuesday when I get home. Thanks again!

On 3/25/2017 at 8:33 PM, Patcon said:

I think $125 is a really fair price...

For sure. A NLA factory part like that is worth it. If I did not already have one of those, I would have been interested as well.

Edited by Lumens