IGNORED

Hole in side of block??

TheErictag

On 3/25/2017 at 8:52 PM, TheErictag said:

So what type of hoses should I use when I get rid of the can.. I'll follow advice and get a pcv system functioning. But first things first what are the correct types of hoses to run for this considering I've got those gawdy looking ones now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

I use reinforced forced Hi Temp Silicon hose from Goodyear. Many Big Rig truck parts supplier carry it.. Good quality Silicone hose can be used for both coolant and Vent/PCV lines. Hi-Temp Silcone hose is especially good around exhaust manifolds and Turbochargers. 

You can also use the re-inforced Silicon Coolant hose from SiliconeIntakes.com. Works fine for vent hoses and PCV hoses. Available in different diameters and colors. 

http://www.siliconeintakes.com/electric-radiator-cooling-fans/reinforced-silicone-heater-hose-p-642.html