IGNORED

Not mine.

31 minutes ago, Jeff G 78 said:

I miss the days of cheap Z's.  Five years ago, that was a $2500 car.

Me too!  Jeff you remember when I bought mine a few years ago.  The guy wanted $5500 and told me he had gotten a ton of calls, one from a fellow in Michigan I thought was you.

It didn't run and the stock picture on the left in my signature I paid $2,000 three years ago.  I've put $5,000 in it since then and now it's insured for $25,000.  My insurance company requested photos of every inch of it but they agreed and did $25K.

The Z gods were with me the day I bought that one. 

• Like 1

I paid $450 for my very minimal rust '74 in 2009.  The floors are solid and the only rust was the battery tray and a small spot in the rear quarter where mice had built a nest.  Mechanically, it was used-up, but with lots of used parts out of my stash, zero body work and a super quick paint job, it was ready for the track.  

IMG_4437.JPG

DSC_1297.JPG

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Reptoid Overlords said:

Yikes. I'll bet it ends up with a small block Chevy in it.

You are probably right about that, or a RB or KA. Something might show up as a build on Hybrids.

To each, their own..........