IGNORED

35 mm film developing find

siteunseen

Yeah that's the reason for the pics where they attach to the base.

Do you want this stuff?  I am willing to do my best to get it to you but if your on the fence lease let me know.  I can donate it it locally. Like I said it's going to be approximately $1.00 per pound to ship it to your zip code.

Cliff

1 hour ago, JLPurcell said:

$1.00 a pound sounds reasonable to me. Which knobs do you need exactly. I may, more than likely, have a couple. 

JLP

Done deal!  I promise you I'll pack it as tight and secure as possible and FedEx was a few dollars cheaper plus they are more careful in my experience so we'll use them.

I have a family cookout today but will get started on the packaging asap.  I'll get it to FedEx Monday if they're open, some people are not working for the holiday but I'm pretty sure FedEx will be rolling.

I'll pay and take a picture of the knobs I need. There's 3 on the heater control panel, I need two. Mine disintegrated but I do have the screws that hold them onto the slide levers. If you have two you could mail them with a check for shipping charges.

PM me your mailing info.  When I ship it I will scan the receipt and send that to you via a Private Message. It'll show the amount and the tracking number.

Thank you. I'm glad to get this to someone that may actually use it. If you don't have the knobs that's no big deal, I can buy them later on.

Thanks again

Cliff