IGNORED

What should i do i need help

slaterboner

1 hour ago, siteunseen said:

You mean we're supposed to hide it?  I've been going about this the wrong way, I need to apologize for my remarks over the last 6 years. ROFL

Nope, no need to hide it.  On you, it looks good and seems to work quite nicely.  :)

Best wishes for a Merry Alabama Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year from the SoCal desert.  Keep your comments coming - looking forward to some more good ones in 2017.

Dennis

• Like 1

Thank you, same wishes for you and your family. I always look forward to your post.  You bought your Z brand new and still have a deep passion for these cars.  That means a lot to me and for the other owners of these cars. 

Here's my local forecast through the weekend. I will have a hard time working on the heater core wile it's 75 degrees Christmas day.

Screenshot_2016-12-23-19-11-44.png

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, rcb280z said:

We must have chased off "slaterboner".

Kids....so fickle.  Maybe he'll come back when he learns a little more about his Z and gets that V6 sorted out.  Hopefully, with less attitude, a better idea of what he wants to do to upgrade the car, and more willing to listen to advice.

Dennis

3 hours ago, rcb280z said:

I know it! I envy everyone that gets to "update" their Z's. I'm contemplating moving, not for that reason alone of course.

Come on down South!  Sorta boring when you're young but I love it now.  Everything is so damn cheap it makes up the difference in wages.  

Smog? We don't have no stinking smog or the test for it.  You won't even get a title on '75s and older.  93 octane fuel and guns a plenty, nobody argues because they don't know for sure what you have in your pocket. :D

Sounds like my kinda place site. Good thing you put "fuel" after the 93 octane or I woulda' thought you were talking moonshine :P. Wow 93. The best I get is 91 and for a few months out of the year its "oxygenated". Which is another way of saying; we just added a lot of crap to the gas!

Yeah Dennis, I had to bite my tongue.