IGNORED

What should i do i need help

slaterboner

Actually, I was serious.  There are tons of options with the Z.  Performance, Suspension,body or any combination of the basic elements.  Full Blown race car to bone stock or even engine swaps.

The first thing you have to consider is How much do you want to Spend? How much work are you capable of doing?

IMO the Z has to be one of the most modified/molested sports cars in history.  It's getting harder to find one that hasn't been altered in some way. Just do a google image search.

There are quite a few different web sites catering to the Z community, this one of course, Hybrid Z, Ratsun, Rotsun, Zdriver just to name a few. Even some that just cater to the ZX like yours. Look at all of them and get some Idea as to what you are looking for and get ready to spend some cash.

11 hours ago, Zed Head said:

Fun.  You're gonna need some bigger words...

And more of them.  

If you want to have a conversation about how to make your car faster or better-handling or better looking,  people here will take the time.  Your three and four word replies probably won't cut it though.  

Good luck.

I'm just trying to help you out.  Only you can say what "fun" or "better" is.  You still haven't really said anything.  You haven't even said what's in there now.  All you have is a picture of a car.

Is it an automatic?  Many people think that manual transmissions are more fun and more better.