Nice 73 on BaT - Internet Finds - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

Nice 73 on BaT

Featured Replies

Nice to see one with the flat tops still intact.  Should do well.  Currently 13K

It must have had hot restart issues in the past.  I'm going to post this picture in that thread.  Maybe helpful to someone?

IMG_3336-1  

If I remember right, the insulation was part of a service bulletin that the dealers applied when the cars came in for service.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong.

The pics in the 73 FSM don't show the wrap, so I believe the 73 wrap was added at a service call just as you said.

But by the time they got to 74, I think they were adding that wrap from the get-go. The pics in the 74 FSM show the wrap.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

SOLD for ........ $27,750 !

Congrats to the new owner!

Wow, that's a lot of money.

So glad the guy taking the pictures for that BAT ad wasn't naked.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.