IGNORED

Fun Parts and Identification Help Needed for HLS30-00249

240260280z

i can check the cap on 182 tonight. 

where is the hole supposed to be for the chain. I got a chain cap on the 1606 car, but i just put it under one of the screws and put the chain on the inside... i think that's how i did it.

I'm upset that #13 has generic rubber nissan hoses for the rad and made in USA fuel hose for the fuel pump. she's #2 in our hearts. -_-

Edited by Careless

Blue,

Gas cap 17251-E4101 does not come with a chain.  Looks like that's what you have.  I had a look at the rubber grommet on #27 last night.  I don't know what your grommet is from.  Don't throw it away.  We may figure it out some one of these days.

I have a question about #48 that you may know.  Is #48 a HLS30U that was converted to a HLS30UN when it was restored?  I think it was.

On 2016-08-17 at 3:03 PM, zKars said:

These are tool storage compartment trim strips. Should be 4.  Two per tool bin top edge to protect your precious hands as you reef the jack and stuff out of those cubbies.

249 doesn't have the storage cubby holes so put away for another day.

Photo thanks to Kats showing similar

image.jpeg