IGNORED

73 240Z in Olypmia WA

Terrapin Z

You are correct, and near the license plate. In fact the whole rear valence looks bent under, bumper too.

A lot of things to pick apart, but that is what you get for this price range. 

He says he is willing to negotiate.......

I am not a buyer right now, just sharing the post. 

On 8/4/2016 at 5:10 PM, Terrapin Z said:

Here is a roof donor available for cheap. 

https://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/cto/5715635963.html

Looks too far gone for me to pick up, and I am thinking it went through the flood of 2011.

The seller states that he's not sure what year Z it is. One thing's for sure is it's not a 240Z - it surely looks to be a 260Z. There's a lot of good parts for only $200.00!

Here's the info and some pictures since the car will probably be sold pretty quickly and the listing removed by the seller: 

"Not sure what year it is... Come get it this weekend! 
Datsun 240Z; rough but do-able non-running project with engine and transmission. No interior. Some glass is missing but supposed to be there. Bumpers are supposed to be there somewhere, you are welcome to them. Being sold as-is, where-is for parts. May have a title but it does have the DMV inspection sheet signed by DMV officer that will enable you to get a title if you choose to put it back on the road. "

00V0V_90qLb4S2qt3_600x450.jpg

00n0n_6zG98EpE3OX_600x450.jpg

01616_108Asl2zxxN_600x450.jpg

00T0T_b7qEZfzQepn_600x450 (1).jpg

Likely a 73 or 74. I think I see flat top carbs. It's a bargain at $200.00. Around here that car would normally go for Oh, around $500.00 - $700.00. Sorry, I couldn't resist. You've all finally discovered the PNW to be the next honey hole for Zs and especially parts. The West coast was flooded with Zs in the 70s. We were close ports for Japanese imports and a lot of them are still here.

14 hours ago, lonetreesteve said:

Here's the info and some pictures since the car will probably be sold pretty quickly and the listing removed by the seller

Looks like you were correct, the ad is now deleted by the author.