IGNORED

Woo-hoo! Vintage '72 tag

siteunseen

Very cool! Texas does the same thing and I sourced and restored some 37' plates for his 37 ford. The hard part was sourcing 2 like Grannyknot. Texas requires a front & rear matching set. Finding the 1937 plates was a treasure hunt. Lots of fun I need to check and see if South Carolina does this...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Patcon said:

Very cool! Texas does the same thing and I sourced and restored some 37' plates for his 37 ford. The hard part was sourcing 2 like Grannyknot. Texas requires a front & rear matching set. Finding the 1937 plates was a treasure hunt. Lots of fun I need to check and see if South Carolina does this...

Funny you posted that.  I traded front and rear Texas plates for the '72 Alabama plate.  When I bought my house I found these in between the rafters of the garage.  The man that owned the house also was a mechanic and I assume he pulled them off and just threw them up there.  I knew the Tag Doctor would like to have them so I offered a trade.  He jumped at the offer.  He'll make some money and I got the tag I wanted for free, WIN WIN. :)

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATIwMT