Just ordered some custom seat covers for the Z - Page 5 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Just ordered some custom seat covers for the Z

Featured Replies

Black with orange stitching will look sharp. Can't wait to see them when you are done. I'm looking at doing mine soon. This is just added motivation watching you guys do it. Excellent! 

  • Author

I will get her out in the sun and snap a photo of the center console, when I get a chance sir. I will be happy to. I need recent pic anyway, so it is about time I get that done :)

Thanks for the encouragement guys!  Here is my blank canvas - just took title this week!

P1040426.jpg

Hey Zed,

Saw your June 30 posting inquiring about recliner mechanism cover.  Just saw these at MSA:

Screen Shot 2016-07-23 at 1.41.17 AM.png

  • 2 weeks later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Glamor shots of the Z. I was playing with some LED lights in the cabin and snapping some pics

28171428314_51cfeaa7e3_b.jpg

28757282606_47f328339f_b.jpg

 

As promised, some photos of the center console

 

Nice!  Looks like new.......as best I can remember from 45 years ago when I picked mine up from the dealer.

Dennis

  • 4 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.