anybody else noticed? - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

anybody else noticed?

Featured Replies

We have gained a lot of new and younger members since Mike gave the site a face lift. It took me a minute to get used to it but it works like a magnet.

Way to go Mike! 

I have to admit that I haven't been able to get comfortable with the new format, so it has cut back on my posting.

  • Author

It's taken me some time to get used to the "extra" but I completely understand Mike's reasoning. I see at as a way to help a whole other generation of members. And they need help for damn sure. LOL

I enjoy trying to help out when I can. I've made it through the guy from Panama! That was/is an exercise in building patience. Something I've never had so it's helped me as much as him just in a different way.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I also wanted to mention that we have NEARLY eliminated the presence of bots and unnecessary content they bring.  This may have impacted our ad revenue but it's certainly making for a site that is focused on our real purpose, the classic Z.

There was a bot?  Does that come from botfly?  Lays eggs that hatch inside?  Ewww...

Definitely more pleasant.  Even the ads that slip through.  Coffee...uuummm

 

Coffee.PNG

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.