IGNORED

Series 1 - Steering wheel assembly - Refurbished

cygnusx1

If you want international customers to be more interested, remove the global shipping... It adds $70 cdn to the order for no reason (duty?). Direct shipping does not incur these charges. That and eBay charges a fortune for the shipping regardless. ($63 cdn)

Other than that... Drool! :)

• Like 1

I find that on most series 1 wheels you don't really need a stain if you get them really clean.  Just a GOOD cleaning, a proper regimen of careful sanding, and a proper application of your choice of semi-gloss, or gloss, spar urethane.  The series 2 wheels seem a bit different. The one I just did, required bleaching, and a red stain, but I learn as I go.  I will be listing this series 2, I just finished tonight.

20160226_204411-X3.jpg

20160226_204525-X3.jpg

20160222_150515-XL.jpg

• Like 1

I did make my own wheel.. nice and fat for my big hands... ;-)  12 piece mahogany wih 8 layers of blank paint.. 36 hours of work total and...not for sale haha...

56d2fb437d30a_fotos2007009.jpg.18410ddf556d2fc688b64b_fotos2007008.jpg.e2cd797cf

I'm not a woodworker just a handyman... thought ican buy a steeringwheel but no bought a hand millingmachine.. now i have not only a unique steer but also a machine i can use more often!