Redwing's Car - An Update - Page 20 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Redwing's Car - An Update

Featured Replies

Made a picture for you.  Click inside the circle.  

post-19298-0-31593400-1447712363_thumb.p

Edited by Zed Head

I right click on the dot at the beginning of the thread title and open in a new tab. That takes me to the first unread response in a thread. I open 8 threads or so at once and start reading while the later ones load.

I right click on the dot at the beginning of the thread title and open in a new tab. That takes me to the first unread response in a thread. I open 8 threads or so at once and start reading while the later ones load.

Dot?  

 

  • Author

Dot?  

 

Dot.

post-4648-0-84098500-1447759709_thumb.jp

I right click on the dot at the beginning of the thread title and open in a new tab. That takes me to the first unread response in a thread. I open 8 threads or so at once and start reading while the later ones load.

Great! It works. I thought it might not, because I am on a tablet, no right click. But just clicking on the dot it works just like you said. Yay. I am all for making things easier, saving time.

Thanks again,

Jai

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.