IGNORED

ZCON 2016 Canada Thread

I'll try Steve.  Over the last few years I have spent all of my (very limited) Z time and money on the race car.  My street Z has not come off the dollies or out from under the cover in two years.  I stored it for winter and never woke it up after winter.  I hope the fuel stabilizer is still doing its job.   :(

I really wanted to get it out this year, but once again, the house and race car took priority.  Maybe after my race next month I will try to get it out for a month before it gets stored again for winter.

I hear you Jeff. My schedule is going to be very full and I hope this zcon doesn't collide with anything big with my families schedule. My son will he swimming nationals about that time of the year and I don't want to miss that either. At least after a year of no street z, I should be back driving. If I ever get my trans back

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...