IGNORED

ZCON weather, hopefully!

Excellent. I was just recently at a car show where it rained all day. And I mean ALL day. It's a lot more enjoyable when it's sunny...

I do think though, that by the end of the day on Saturday on the tarmac at the airport, I'm going to be craving some shade. I'm thinking I might bring an umbrella to Saturday just to provide some mobile shade if necessary.

Excellent. I was just recently at a car show where it rained all day. And I mean ALL day. It's a lot more enjoyable when it's sunny...

I do think though, that by the end of the day on Saturday on the tarmac at the airport, I'm going to be craving some shade. I'm thinking I might bring an umbrella to Saturday just to provide some mobile shade if necessary.

â€œOoh, ooh, Mista Kahta! Mista Kahta!” Umbrella Girls, $50 per hour.  I could bring some girls from the restaurant, buy a few umbrellas and make some CASH.

91694d1308367670-bike-truck-ready-bonnev

And now that you've googled it, can you guess what the answer was?  :D

HaHaHa!  I'll bring my big ole golfing umbrella for you.  I'm not too sure I'll be attending the jetport show, walking on asphalt in the heat isn't my idea of a vacation.  I'm wanting to see the Gibson guitar tour and Staxx Records.  Albert King anything, I want to see.  He lived and died in Memphis too.  My neighbor says don't waste my money or time at Graceland, it's a joke according to her.