IGNORED

HLS30-00452 on Ebay - NEEDS WORK!

Hardway

Not sure if this has been posted or not.  For someone wanting an early Z car project this may be for them.  It basically needs everything and would surely need to be inspected in person.  However, with a $1,500 starting bid it might be worth it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Datsun-Z-Series-240Z-/261933281029?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3cfc70af05&item=261933281029

I would buy that in a heartbeat if I didn't already have 2 projects going and one in the wings. $4,000 already and 5 days to go, it will bring more than $4,500. I probably wouldn't give that but I believe I will have to adjust my expectations if I ever buy a new project. I would love to have a 69' car. Good year lots of great things that year, Corvette, Camaro, me... :P

On a car like that I set my expectations very low. I would really be buying a clean title, hopefully no accidents and very little or no rust. Everything else can easily be fixed. With the internet even hard to find parts can be sourced. A good parts cars would go a long way to making that car right.