IGNORED

1976 280Z Restoration Project

wheee!

I'm such a butterfly! Got sidetracked with building the new "bulldog" end for the passenger side.
Made a form around the dead one and welded in new capture nuts. Stretched, pounded, cut and welded the shape out. Still needs final fitting...
IMG_4186.thumb.JPG.f41b38f91190a6fac7ac5
IMG_4187.thumb.JPG.bb4c79c75a63b9b4c312d
IMG_4190.thumb.JPG.fa9d30455e0c5c1a91b70

• Like 1

I almost forgot how much work was involved when doing these types of repairs until I look at your thread to remind me.  Now I get to be the one to say man you are nuts and brave to tackle on a project like this.  Good to see that your making progress on it. I've been so busy with work for awhile I dont have the motivation to get things done with my project.  

Keep it up!! :beer:

• Like 1

That's soooo tempting. Almost moved to Canada in the late 60s. (not to avoid the draft btw) I just love Canada and Canadians eh. The way things are going here in the land of "In Greed We Trust", I might want to leave soon and avoid the post election rush.:blink:

Maybe I could even drive Westwood again. Fantastic track.

Hey Mark - Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately we lost the fantastic Westwood many years ago to several thousand houses... A big loss to all who knew her.

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile