IGNORED

Any one sell fuel hose kits for a fresh tank install?

hatepotholez

Especially considering his profile says he doesn't own a Z yet. So what vehicle are we replacing the tank in? If you own a Z the link above is good.

Okay I looked a little deeper and I see you do own a Z. Again the link above has good info. Like Steve mentioned, put some more info in your "signature"....makes it easier to help you.

Edited by rcb280z

Just redid my tank/hoses and can vouch for the info in the "Rating" link in post#3. I bought a little extra for each different size to make sure I could provide enough length to complete the bends needed.

Hey look, lucky post 777

Edited by mlc240z

I bought all the fuel hose and clamps from O'reilly's for around $60. I had the PEX brass fittings but you could get them at any hardware or plumbing supply shop.

You'll also need the plastic rivets for your rear interior panels if you want new ones, Nissan #90909-E4100.

Take your time, it's a big job if you do it right.

My hoses are in pretty good shape all in all, but if I fill up the tank and store the car (in a tight garage), it smells of gas for a week or two while things "settle." (I'm not sure why, but it stops after a while.) Anyway, I was actually thinking of removing the expansion tank altogether and just weld up the gas tank so it only has an "in" and an "out." Anyone else done this?

Anyway, I was actually thinking of removing the expansion tank altogether and just weld up the gas tank so it only has an "in" and an "out." Anyone else done this?

Here ya' go, http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/tech-pubs-howto/19034-treating-inside-outside-gas-tank-por15-products-removing-evaporation-tank.html