IGNORED

78 280Z - no injector pulse

Virto

Some forums call them threads, some call them Topics.  If you click "Start new topic" you'll have your own.  Typicality, a person would start a new one and in the first post would describe what they're working on.  Type of car, history of the car and problem, details, etc. 

In this topic anyone new joining in has to try to go back to your first post to see the beginning of your problem.  And, like me, sometimes they get the first person's problems mixed up with the new guy's problems.

https://www.classiczcars.com/forums/forum/27-fuel-injection/

image.png

5 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

Some forums call them threads, some call them Topics.  If you click "Start new topic" you'll have your own.  Typicality, a person would start a new one and in the first post would describe what they're working on.  Type of car, history of the car and problem, details, etc. 

In this topic anyone new joining in has to try to go back to your first post to see the beginning of your problem.  And, like me, sometimes they get the first person's problems mixed up with the new guy's problems.

https://www.classiczcars.com/forums/forum/27-fuel-injection/

image.png

thank you for the explanation of a thread, (Topic) now should I start a new one ? that means that I have to re-explain all of this stuff onto the new "Thread" ?

If you click on the little three dot thing in the upper right of a post you can link to that very post.  So, you could start a new thread, give all of the details that you never gave in your first post, and link back to that first post in the other thread.  Personally, I like to re-summarize things occasionally to make sure I didn't miss something, and get a clear picture of what I've been doing.  Sometimes you plan to do things then realize you never did them.

I remember Virto. Had a red 2+2 280. 

Honestly most people read from the last post in a thread by clicking on the date at the bottom. I know I do. Unfortunately we miss the original problem. I agree, it's best to start a new one with your specifics.

Is that a tree trunk or a real elephant? Cool picture no matter what.

Edited by siteunseen