IGNORED

1978 280Z with rare "short-shifter" and AC.

Zed Head

This ad is just fun to read. Has anyone ever heard of the rare 5-speed short-shifter? He's lowered the price because he needs to pay off some artists. It has a racing history. Kids are welcome but it's a two-seater. It's listed in Portland but tagged in CA. He must have run out of camera storage before he could take pictures of anything besides the right rear of the exterior. With the gray primer spots all over. I don't understand...

Datsun '78 280z rare options car $$$invested

**SALE this week only $8400 steal this at less than half of what I've put into it**

Reposting RARE options 1978 280Z L28E with short shift 5spd and factory A/C both work great as does all the NEW parts I have replaced since purchasing this fun, reliable, safe car. Good milage very sporty driving. Over $16.4K invested the first real offer that is not a low ball offer takes it. It does need cosmetic work. $5k+ in new parts alone. I'm taking a MASSIVE loss on this rare classic sports car with racing history (again why systems had to be replaced) ... Found a few cars i want that are more fuel efficient and need money to pay off artists had listed originally @ $9960. Many collectors have tried to pry it from me for 1/3 of what I've put into it and for some reason people want visually appealing and questionable parts. No realistic offer refused and the rare options are 5speed short shifter which is a more comfortable position to shift from and the factory A/C (less than 1500 short shift 5speeds were built or so a long term Z collector had informed me) along with the impossible to find original alloy wheels thanks in advance Matt ... call or email for questions and happy to give a test ride with cash in hand kids welcome NO you can't have it for nothing- NO I will not ship it for you.

SALE $9345 more than a $1000 in work since original post-- needs nothing until next oil change @2000miles from now

**NO leaks of any fluid VERY reliable solid daily or high collector model with rare options.

***VIN available upon request - huge stack of reciepts and some history of the car available never wrecked CLEAN OR title in hand reg expires 11/14 passed DEQ and CA smog every time