IGNORED

Hardway's 1971 240z #8011 - Build and Repair Thread

Hardway

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 9:45 AM, jfa.series1 said:

It was a pleasure to meet you and the car in Austin, looking forward to catching up with you in Atlanta (if not sooner).

What he said! I'm so glad to have had the chance to meet in Austin, and here's hoping to catch up in Atlanta as well!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EdwardZ said:

Hi everyone - I'm the buyer of Jeff's car, and I am thrilled to own it.  The pictures do not do justice to what Jeff has achieved with this car.  When I'm not driving it, I just open the hood and study the engine compartment - it's pristine.  I'm looking forward to the next steps with the car, but mainly just driving it and learning more about these wonderful cars. 

Edward welcome.  Make sure and bring her down to Cars and Coffee at the Avenues Mall.   We get great turnouts for these events.   A number of Z guys usually come out.  Nice car! And I'm partial to Silver!  

Jay- Ponte Vedra Beach