IGNORED

My Datsun 280Z "Rustoration"

HaZmatt

Nice dogs Matt! LOL I knew we had a lot in common. I've owned Bostons and bulls for years too. Sadly they're all gone now.

They're awesome dogs. I had a 13 year old boston that I had to put down this past new years eve....it really sucked.

post-28616-0-38441000-1429586463_thumb.j

This guy is Louie, and the white one is Charlie, he's a Boxer/Old english bulldog mix that we rescued.

Well......I pulled the trigger and just ordered these.

post-28616-0-95210900-1429658708_thumb.j

They are the BC coilovers from JPN Garage. They've been getting pretty good reviews over on Hybridz. I'm pretty disappointed in how my Eibach springs are sitting really high in the back. Plus I would like some camber adjustability. Has anyone else tried these?

Edited by HaZmatt
  • Like 2

those coilovers do look pretty sweet - and perhaps the smaller diameter spring will allow a wider tire?

i just picked up a pair of 240 top isolators for $40 on ebay, will swap 'em in soon and do a before/after to show difference. i've got eibach progressives and the rear is slightly higher than the front, so i'm hoping this will do the trick. i liked the way jim (s30driver) stance is with this setup so figured i'd give it a try.

those coilovers do look pretty sweet - and perhaps the smaller diameter spring will allow a wider tire?

i just picked up a pair of 240 top isolators for $40 on ebay, will swap 'em in soon and do a before/after to show difference. i've got eibach progressives and the rear is slightly higher than the front, so i'm hoping this will do the trick. i liked the way jim (s30driver) stance is with this setup so figured i'd give it a try.

Nice, yeah id like to see the before and after. My rear sits super high for some reason. Theres about a 5" gap between the fender and the tire so the 240 insulators probably still wont get it to where I want it.

Out of interest, I measured my gap.  The rear is about 3/4", front about 1".

I am running 205 55 16 Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec tires.   Tokico Illuminas with Eibachs.

Maybe this will help you.

(5" gap.... I am sure you have checked that the 001 springs are on the front ...)

Out of interest, I measured my gap.  The rear is about 3/4", front about 1".

I am running 205 55 16 Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Spec tires.   Tokico Illuminas with Eibachs.

Maybe this will help you.

(5" gap.... I am sure you have checked that the 001 springs are on the front ...)

Same tires as me but i'm running Tokico Blues. 

Yep triple checked that the .001 labeled springs were in the front and the .002 were in back.

Made sure they were all seated correctly.

All suspension and control arm bolts were loose when springs were installed.

I've even called Eibach and asked if they would "settle" he said that all Eibach springs are already pre-settled from factory so NO.

Not sure whats wrong, other than removing the bumpers but I dont think 40lbs will lower it 4"  ;)

Here are some pics of these coilovers installed. (Not mine) They look like they're very good quality, and another nice thing is you can choose custom spring rates as well. I will do a full review once they're installed.

2nans3p.jpg

rm70r8.jpg

i3xsh3.jpg