IGNORED

Rocket powered 240z (Fall Guy episode)

Jarvo2

For all those who loved the 80's show "The Fall Guy" starring Lee Majors, check out episode 3 in season 2, at 02:40 minutes a series I 240z makes an appearance and then they jump it...I still don't know how Heather Thomas fit in the trunk! Its also interesting that its painted black, I didn't think that color was an option until the 280z Black Pearl edition came out. Enjoy!!

The Fall Guy 2x03 Colt's Outlaws [a.k.a Colt Breaks Out] Part 1 - YouTube

Great stuff. Thanks Dave! Nice memories.

But man, were people more gullible back then about what was acceptable levels of out right fakery and totally impossible stunts? There were about 150 obvious fake or really bad things that were just wrong with that whole sequence. Heck we could make a game our of counting the mistakes and fakes. Mind you we have Bachlorette and "America's got Talent" now, maybe nothing has improved after all....

Ahem the dukes of hazard proved you can make a 100ft jump and while the chassis LOOKED like it bent 30 degrees, in fact it was not and the car was freshly washed and waxed when it comes to a stop.

It is all just simple physics really.

I have to be honest, I watched for the blond longer than I care to admit.