IGNORED

Door pull Plastic chrome cover

GregP

post-24403-14150824256845_thumb.jpg

Greg,

I have a total of 10 sets that are being replated as we speak. These came from a collection of cores that I acquired that were solid cores with no cracking, discoloration, or degradation of the plastic substrate. They are being offered for $40.00 per set of two with a core exchange, or $55.00 per set without your cores. (plus shipping). If you aren't able to find them elsewhere, send me a pm and I'll reserve a set for you.

Mike

post-24403-14150824256242_thumb.jpg

ou can find them on eBay occasionally, but you have to be patient to get some nice ones.

Mine (driver's side) keep falling down. They seem to stretch sideways or the hooks on the doorpull plate gets worn. Is there a trick to keeping them hooked to the door pull fitting, besides a dab of glue?

Yes. New ones are still available from Nissan. New ones comes with new chrome x2 and handle.

We have 260Z and 280Z available becuase they never supplied them unless you bought armrest assembly........

Thanks for all the info! Anyone have a part number so I can try to order it through Nissan?

80950-E4100 I bought the assembly but only used the chrome ends. I'm looking at a brand new pull in the bag as I type. Anyone need just the handle...