IGNORED

What wheels should I buy?

Mike

The Konig program is a sponsorship for race cars. Requires NASA membership (they mention that your membership status will be verified), and photo documentation of said race car complete with Konig decals. There's a lot more fine print as well, but for people who don't have a real race car, probably not going to happen.

Wheels are really all about personal choice. I did start what I thought was a really cool thread some time ago describing what is currently available for s30's but for some reason no one really seemed to care much or even thank me for taking the time to do it so I did not bother keeping it up. Just go with what style you like and if you need help with fitment there are many people on here who can help.

I personally don't like the all silver Konigs or Panasports on a yellow car. If you want either of them, I would recommend getting the gunmetal spokes. You could of course always go with the 15" A/E Sprint wheels like I have on my car, I am really happy with the look:

post-8920-1415081850268_thumb.jpg

First pic is after new springs, so sitting a little high which throws off the look a bit, second pic on the lift is after they have settled a bit :)

Doug

post-8920-1415081850166_thumb.jpg

Wheels are really all about personal choice. I did start what I thought was a really cool thread some time ago describing what is currently available for s30's but for some reason no one really seemed to care much or even thank me for taking the time to do it so I did not bother keeping it up. Just go with what style you like and if you need help with fitment there are many people on here who can help.

Hey Johhnyt, cool stuff. Can you post a link to your thread?

Johnnyt, nice post! I never saw it before. I think it's good enough to use as a technical article, congrats! Take a look in the articles section, here's the new link: http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/content.php?191-Latest-wheel-selections-and-personal-reviews-which-one-is-your-favourite

I was wondering, can you also add some of the other popular wheels, such as the Panasports and the Konig Rewinds? Thanks!

Mike