IGNORED

Source for part numbers

grantf

I am sure this has been discussed before, but my searches keep coming up empty.

Where are people finding Nissan part numbers? I can't seem to find a fiche anywhere. Atlantic's FAST software does not work on my windows 7 machine. This is becoming frustrating, and I don't whant to keep asking the board for every single part I need to research. Any ideas?

Thanks, I think I was given a link to that sight once before but forgot about it. Sometimes the search just does not give relevant returns, both CZCC and Google. It may be a garbage in garbage out scenario though. Again thanks that web page will help alot.

Grant,

If you are looking for the Datsun part numbers for the front and rear suspension, I actually have all of that detailed in a spread sheet. It includes the part number for all of the bushings as well as all of the other various hardware (ie nuts, bots, washers, etc). I have even included an item reference number to correspond to the micro fiche numbers from Datsun.

I have posted this somewhere on the forum, but if you can't find it, just send me a pm and I will shoot you a copy.

Mike.

Is this the thread?

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?37823-Rubber-Bushing-Set&highlight=rubber+bushing+part+numbers

Anyhow yes the spreadsheet would be helpful. I made the inquiry for bushings but also for brake parts and really my car is always a work in progress so it is a good resource to have. There are many aftermarket parts that are great but when it comes to safety I want to make sure that some parts are OEM or close to it. Thanks, pm on it's way.

Edited by grantf