IGNORED

Vinyl Roofs

olzed

Yeh 24 ounces. That $2-12 a litre is in Kiwi dollars. Worth a bit less than yours. Or is that worthless?

I wish we were coming to USA but, alas no. Mike and Robin from Colorado are coming to NZ.

Brian.

PS Mike. On that computer again.:)

Just got beaten badly at the dog show.:ermm: I have more fun from car shows.

Edited by olzed

Brian:

Nice of you and your lovely wife to put up a couple of Yanks (or maybe put up with). I'm beginning to realize there are some nice people on here (and a couple of stinkers too...just kidding!). Hope you all have a great time down in NZ. Been to Perth, Geraldton, and Sydney, AUS in my sea-going US Navy days...great people and country...sort of like like California crossed with Great Britain...only messed up part is you guys drive on the wrong side of the road!

Cheers mate,

Alex Manz - Columbus, OH

We are looking forward to meeting a couple of real Yanks Alex. Don't get too many of you guys down this neck of the woods y'know, and I'm sure y'all are real nice folks.:)

I know what you mean about driving on the wrong side. Some people have been driving here for ever, and still can't seem to get it right, eh. LOL.:ermm:

Brian.

Edited by olzed