IGNORED

Wiring harness repair kit - eliminate your electrical gremlins! Rate Topic:

FricFrac

• 3 weeks later...

I can definately do harness repair. I would think shipping back and forth would be expensive though. Right now I'm making a custom wiring harness for S130 for plug and play MegaSquirt setup then I'll be developing an S30 kit as well.

I'd be interested if you make a MegaSquirt pnp harness to put a turbo L28 into my '75 280Z.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty close to a finished product with the S130 harness. I'll get to the S30 harness when I get a chance and keep you guys posted.

For those waiting on backordered kits I have the S30/S130 kits in and I'll be doing an Z31 kit as well for those of you who have the Z31 ECU swap (or a Z31 LOL).

• 6 months later...

Just got some new connector kits in. I would like to donate the proceeds from the next two kits sold on this forum (minus $10 shipping) to World Vision - a charity I strongly believe in and have supported since I was a little kid. I would encourage you to consider supporting them as well and/or researching charitable organizations of your choice to make sure the majority of your donations go to those in need (Charity Navigator!).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...