IGNORED

[2012] What did you do to/with your S30 today?

Arne

Today I took advantage of our unseasonably warm weather and took the car out for a 45-minute drive! This car has not been driven in February for 20 years! Unfortunately, I discovered that the dash lights didn't want to work. Hmmm. Maybe I should start by installing that parking light upgrade harness that I bought last year, huh Dave? :ermm:

Be sure to check at the connector for your combo switch & at your fuse box for damage. Those are a couple of places in the circuit where meltdowns occur.

• 2 weeks later...

Did some work on the headlight housing, cleaned, painted and plated the bolts. Broke one of the plastic adjuster and found new ones on internet and a local supplier here. I have 24 left from the box of 25, if any one need any let me know.

post-13827-14150817846072_thumb.jpg

today and yesterday I bought two 2000Lbs. engine stands (to make a rotisserie) pulled off the entire front end, rear end, front and rear bumpers, all panels, interior, and a whole lotta other little stuff, all thats left on car is engine with everything disconnected which is ready and going to be pulled tomorrow along with transmission, then differential then the car will be attached to the custom rotisserie stand by friday, should I pull all the suspension components while its on the ground ?

Dropped about $1000 on my new Z to get it up to speed with my other one. New wheels/tires/ignition/ doesn't take long does it? Got my tires today, wheels should be here tomorrow, might have my ignition set before the weekend i hope. I did start my new addition and let her warm up to see how well she started after carb tuning this past weekend. Second key turn it fired right up did not touch the chokes or gas pedal a bit, :)

Edited by MotoManMike
spelling

After a big rain shower yesterday ,that washed the salt on the roads,today a 60+ degree day, I took my Z for a long ride( my day off)felt like a kid on his bike after a long winter.

Edited by 72 OJ

Its house of kolor epoxy...the only color the paint store had. Once I add filler in some spots and reprime with urethane it will be phantom gray, which is basically gun metal gray(same color as engine bay is now). I hate this lime green. Reminds of 1st z project that didnt end to well.

Brian