IGNORED

[2012] What did you do to/with your S30 today?

Arne

On my neighbor's 240Z: Painted rear valance and grill Duplicolor Wheel-Cote Charcoal. Installed reat tail-lights and valence. Dark charcoal goes great with the dark green metallic paint.

Sprayed vinyl dye rear strut towers. They look great and came-out much better than I thought they would. Cleaned-up the center console. Will post some pics when the front lights and bumpers are installed.

Next step, remove and paint the door panels. Then add shiney aluminum tape to the chrome strips.

I got my suspension parts back from powder coating today and the difference is amazing. I have all new nuts and bolts, arriving early next week. They will be class 10.9 zinc plated. The "Bolts!" thread was a huge help, so a BIG thanks to anyone who contributed to that effort. And to finish this off i have the Eibach springs, 4 piston disc brake kit and Prothane bushing kit all waiting to go in. Heres some before and after pics. :love:

post-18530-14150818742634_thumb.jpg

post-18530-14150818743272_thumb.jpg

On Sat.

Went to Efland, NC to attend the Timeless Cruizers Car Show. 280 cars in attendance. Failed to place in the foreign class, but did place in the top 125. This is mainly a Muscle Car Show, but there app 10 foreign cars . The last two shows I attended ,VW always win.

Next show Butner NC in three weeks.

Still great day to take the Z out.

post-25174-14150818859973_thumb.jpg

This piece needed a lot of TLC. A PO tried to remove the blower knob by prying it off. He darned near pulled the set screw through the knob. Some people should not even be allowed to use a screw driver.

post-25174-14150818859646_thumb.jpg

I found my heater line is leaking coolant into the passenger compartment today!

picked up a driver's door and hatchback in the same original color as my 71 240z for 150$ last month :) and a rear bumber too!

• 2 weeks later...