Rear control arm bolt size - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Rear control arm bolt size

Featured Replies

I was browsing under my car and noticed one of the rear control arm bolts was missing, looked on google and here trying to find the dimenstions of the bolt but couldent find it.

does any one know the specs?

I think this is what you need. It's a 1.5 thread and the bolt is 21.77 mm in diameter. Thats 57/64". Threaded portion is 1.15" long.

Black Dragon sells them......or used to.

If you are referring to the smaller hardware on the hanging plates and U clamps or the differential/control arm cross member that hold the control arms:

Take another out then go to hardware store (in another car) or order from nissan

Apart from the big beastie in the photo above, I think most are M8 and M10... not sure of thread... usually 1.25 but could be 1.5 so buy both threads if at a hardware store.

Edited by Blue

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Thanks guys, thats what i was looking for

the bolt wasent listed in black dragon catalog.

The other bolts that Blue mentioned are M10 fine thread (1.25mm)

I ended up buying a whole box of them when I was working on my car because the original bolts were so rusted in place that they all snapped off when I tried to remove them.

  • 6 months later...

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I have lost one of these large bolts. I cannot find them online or in any local hardware stores. The size is M22 x 1.50 x 30. Does anyone have one, or know where I can get one? I need the big washer and the toothed ring, too.

Thanks,

Matt

Bug Zs-ondabrain again, he's still kicking and knowing him, he has some still. Send him a PM.

I have a few as well, just not as close! Let me know if you need one.

I just found a few of those bolts and I think I have some washers too. Email if you need them.

Chuck

cbuczesk@comcast.net

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.