IGNORED

Performance Mods that will not decrease the value of my Z & muffler

jccampbe2001

Come on Bruce! If you had a 36 year old, you'd be drivin' her any which way you could! (sorry, I couldn't resist).

My daily driver is 40 years old this year but was brand new in '03 built from a bare shell sitting on a pallet in my drive way. www.datsunsnw.org member rides for any who might care....

Anyway, this thread has gotten way too devoid of oxygen for me so by-by.....

The insurance is set to pay out 19K. They apparently made this appraisel from a set of photos of the car. So if it is totaled that it what the payout would be
That's an 'agreed value' policy. Same as many of us have/had. That doesn't mean the car is worth that, i.e. you could put it up for sale and get that for it. All that means is that for the premium you pay, that is what the insurance company will cover it for. The car is insured to $19K which is not at all the same as saying the car is 'worth $19K'. Edited by sblake01