IGNORED

Factory custom ordered 1977 280Z?

Mike B

I had one of those plaques on the console of my 320 Pickup. Same Datsun emblem. You could buy them various places 'back in the day' including whatever engraving you specified or, I did, order it blank and have it engraved at you local trophy shop.

Edited by sblake01

Also, didn't we conclude a few years ago, that since Sun Yellow isn't a special, extra cost color, unlike the Black used on the BPE in 1978, that a yellow 77 w/o the SAP is not a ZZZap? Mr. Beck, are you watching? What's your take?

5thhorsemann

I am not sure if you are trying to be a wise a** or not with your response. If you are...you don't got no good cents of humor. There? I can be a wise a** back!

If you must know "what I got for it" (which to me should be none of your business anyway), the buy it now price of 12.5k was what it sold for.

Thanks for the nice welcome to the club with that remark. I'm gone from here. Play amongst yourselves. :ermm: I've got several very nice Zs to play with.

Jaye